Friday, September 23, 2011

Google Sketchup

We've started designing and creating either our home or our dream home!! Google Sketchup is free, downloadable, software which allows you to design in 3D. If you've never seen Sketchup, here's a sample of what can be done with it:


What are the students saying about Sketchup??

"I really enjoy using Sketchup. It's a lot of fun and it's interesting to see all of the details that really go into a well built house." ~Sarina B.
"I am feeling comfortable with Google Sketchup. At first I didn't understand, but I watched the Getting Started video and that really helped me." ~Lindsay W.
"IT IS THE COOLEST THING EVER." ~Keiran B.
"I feel that Sketchup is fun, but it takes time and practice to learn it and be comfortable with it. I also feel that using Sketchup is a little bit confusing, but once I get a little more practice, it will be much easier to do and understand." ~Maggie R.
"I think Sketchup is fun and when I get my own laptop I will download it." ~Kyle W.

No comments:

Post a Comment